Viral Infos

Information That Matters

Matthew Perry's Death
Entertainment Global Trends

Matthew Perry’s Death: Autopsy Report Unveils Surprising Details

Matthew Perry’s death has taken a surprising twist after the autopsy report made headlines. Read what has been revealed in the report.

Friends fame actor Matthew Perry was found dead in his pool on October 28. Mathew’s mysterious death shocked the entire film industry. Fans were constantly raising questions about the reason for his death, while the administration was also under pressure to reveal the mystery of his death.

Recently, Matthew Perry’s autopsy report has come out, and it has helped fans and the administration reach a conclusion.

What does the autopsy report say? 

According to the postmortem report, Matthew Perry died due to the acute effects of ketamine. Additional contributing factors in Matthew Perry’s death include coronary artery disease, drowning, and consequences of buprenorphine. The Los Angeles County Medical Examiner underlines the importance of ketamine. 

Furthermore, a report from Variety indicates that the actor had taken ketamine infusion therapy to address severe anxiety and depression before his untimely demise. The toxicology report states: “At the high levels of ketamine found in his postmortem blood samples, the main lethal effects would be from both cardiovascular hyperexcitation and respiratory depression.

Initial reports on Matthew Perry’s Death

Tragically, Matthew Perry was found dead at his residence on Saturday, October 29. The Los Angeles Times reports that officers arrived at his home around 4 a.m. and found him in the hot tub. Given the absence of drug-related evidence, his demise was officially classified as an accidental incident.

What is Ketamine?

Ketamine is a prescription-based medication mainly used to treat pain relief and short-term memory loss. In addition, medical professionals also use it for sedation or general anesthesia. Ketamine can also be used for depression and anxiety management in some cases. 

It is an addictive drug and can lead to physical or psychological dependence if not taken correctly. If prescribed, one should consume it with caution only under proper medical supervision. 


Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *